Thursday, March 18, 2010

Progression of Life

Here's what we've been up to the past week...


Yeah, I lost a battle with the couch, I had pulled out the couch bed to vacuum underneath and it sorta collapsed on my foot. Remarkably it really didn't hurt that much, it really didn't even bleed.

Carmen can sit up now for 2-3 minutes. I wasn't quick enough with the camera this time and caught her right as she was falling! Carmen's hair is getting blonder as time goes by, it will be interesting to see what color it ends on.

Lilli really is good about wearing clothes, I promise! This was right after she spilled a cup of water on herself while trying to do dishes for me. She's a great little helper!

Carmen is trying really hard to crawl, she has actually progressed quite a bit the last two days. She is really good at scooting and is now on the move all over the place.

oh, hello.

For St. Patties we had the traditional corned beef and cabbage, along with a key lime pie and Pistachio Pudding Pie. Yummm. I made Alton Brown's recipe except that I didn't make my own corned beef like he does (I probably would have if I had thought about it 10 days in advance)! For the recipe click here

Lilli had a blast "helping" stir the veggies.

This is really random, but this is for all you out there who sometimes just give the kids what they want at the end of a hard day when you don't think you can handle another temper tantrum!

1 comment:

Peggy A.N. Evans said...

Sorry about your foot, but I'm glad it didn't hurt too bad! That's great that you had such fun on St. Patricks Day. I almost forgot that it was St. Patricks Day. Marianne reminded me by pinching me, and then she put a green necklace on me. It was a little elegant to go with my t-shirt, but I wore it all day at home. I was out working in the yard and Linzee Winterton came along talking to me. She may have thought I was nuts, but we do desperate thing on St. Patricks Day!

Making a Chain

We've been trying to sell our house in Philadelphia off and on for the past 8 years. Well we finally got an offer last month! With a ...