Friday, March 12, 2010

Adventure Aquarium Part II

We had a great second trip to the adventure aquarium. I had plenty of battery life and despite a few battles with the camera (that I don't know how to use sometimes!) the pictures turned out better then last week!


Alex, Gid and Lilli

There is an awesome little rotunda with pink fish turning like a merry go round!

I can't remember what fish this is, I didn't write things down. But I thought it was impressive.

This fish was enormous!

Good ol' shark (dun dun)

Stringrays

Gotta love the penguins!

We watched the trainers feed the seals. Very cool!

Sorry the picture isn't very good. They keep the hippo's behind a super thick glass wall that is all scratched up.

The eels didn't look quite as nasty sleeping, so I got a picture.

The area the Barracuda is in is really dark, I was joking that they keep it that way to keep him calm!

There is Center City across the river.

The Ben Franklin Bridge

A Random update

Carmen has 6 teeth now! Number six isn't all the way in yet and I think it must be a little more painful then the previous five because she's been super clingy and fussy. I am definately grateful for baby Orajel.

2 comments:

Ruth said...

Those are some fun pictures. :)

Peggy A.N. Evans said...

We always look forward to more pictures!

Making a Chain

We've been trying to sell our house in Philadelphia off and on for the past 8 years. Well we finally got an offer last month! With a ...