Awful picture of Lilli I know, the sun was shining right in her eyes and I really don't know why I didn't take another picture later, but I didn't. :(
It was nice to feel the mist from the fountain. I think this was one of the first times I've seen it on that I remember.
All smiles!
Flamingos.
It was pretty awesome to see the gorilla this close to the glass. (It's okay, you can laugh at his rear)
A very strange breed of black bear, it was so hairy! It moved to fast for me to get it's face.
Good ol' polar bear.
Cheese anyone?
This donkey looked like it had dread locks!
The peacock was showing off for the crowd.
These turtles are so awesome!
I had to throw this one in, Carmen went from sitting up for 2-3 minutes to about 15 minutes in just a few days!
1 comment:
That's fun that you went to the zoo...:) And Carmen is so big these days!!
Post a Comment