Sunday, April 30, 2017

What We Did This Month

Hmmm...why I didn't blog
 Swimming lessons...


 Supervising the making of play dough desserts by Lillian Day 1 (I love it when the kids discover  Christmas that they forgot about)
 Day 2
 And Day 3. Delicious.
 Picking up after this rambunctious crowd...
 Yet some more play dough...
 Making Family Home Evening dessert with Jared... He wanted it to be a surprise, but I informed him once it was in the oven everyone would know by the smell. So we added a "secret ingredient" that we will never tell...
 More swimming lessons...
 Opening packages...
 With Nadia inside.
 I took Lilli and Carmi to a birthday party...when Jared and I went back to get them we were invited to stay for some dinner...and a little time on the playground...
 Picking up kids from school...
 Jared made a bunny nest for his eggs he colored at school this particular day. Nadia took one of his puppies, along with her giraffe and panda..and blankie...
 And there they are.
 We snapped a quick picture of Lilli when she found us...

 And Carmi with her class quilt that she got to bring home...
And some more easter eggs....fun times...

No comments:

Making a Chain

We've been trying to sell our house in Philadelphia off and on for the past 8 years. Well we finally got an offer last month! With a ...