Sunday, April 2, 2017

That Time of Year

Sewing and I have an interesting relationship. I picked up some pretty mad skills from my Mom (who is a fantastic sewer) only I can't just sit down and sew. I must be in "that mood" which comes around once or twice a year.(And it leaves without warning, often leaving projects undone until the next year when "the mood" comes back) But when it comes it's pretty awesome.
Last year I completed the top of Jared's quilt...and finally got it assembled this year.
Jared loves puppies (they aren't "dogs and puppies" they are puppies and baby puppies..)
Nadia showing off her new panda jammies
Jared loving his hats....Kansas City Chiefs, John Deere, and Utah Fisheries and Wildlife that Eric has had since he worked for the state the summer between Jr and Sr years at USU.

 
Lilli built a bow and arrow with help from Dad
A friend of mine in Kansas City gave me this quilt kit that she decided she wasn't going to get to. This year I got that all finished up for Nadia to go on her big bed.

Nadia with Giraffe and Panda
And Carmi...very happy for a sunny day where I let her wear shorts! 

No comments:

Making a Chain

We've been trying to sell our house in Philadelphia off and on for the past 8 years. Well we finally got an offer last month! With a ...