Friday, March 7, 2014

Snow Day..and Random Eatings...

We got a couple inches of snow on Sunday March 2nd, it was fairly icy so I wasn't surprised when we got the call Sunday night for a snow day. Lilli and Carmi built themselves a tent in the living room to sleep in. Carmi lasted about 10 minutes before deciding she liked her bed. It was a pretty tight little sleeping area, I can't blame her!




Lilli requested her picture taken while eating out of the pan of hot cereal...
I had to laugh because when Eric and I were dating I had a roommate who always said she could see Eric and I clustered around the pan of dinner with a handful of children (Eric was known back then to make dinner and eat out of the same pan to save dishes!) Spoon anyone? Hehe.


And here's a couple extra of Nadia. Cause she is SOO cute :)

No comments:

Making a Chain

We've been trying to sell our house in Philadelphia off and on for the past 8 years. Well we finally got an offer last month! With a ...