Friday, March 14, 2014

Crazy Hair Day

This week Lilli had "Doctor Seuss Spirit Week" and today was crazy hair day, so we had some fun with it. The hair was actually at its craziest tonight after I took out a handful of bobby pins... Anyway, Jared and Carmi wanted to join in on the craziness, but I did draw the line when Carmi asked if I could load up her hair with product!

Approximately 7:55 AM



Approximately 8:05 PM



Haha, this one is my favorite! (I actually got Jared to pay attention, instead of poking at his belly with the bouncy ball)

2 comments:

WilkinsonStory said...

Cute kids. I hope you are all doing well. It has been a long time since we've seen you. The kids look a lot different.
We decided to try to start a blog again. Its wilkinsontales.blogspot.com

Jeanne Evans said...

That's cute! ;) I like Lilli's crazy hair!! :D

Making a Chain

We've been trying to sell our house in Philadelphia off and on for the past 8 years. Well we finally got an offer last month! With a ...