Monday, May 23, 2011

Week 1: Just a little fuzzy

This is what my first week looked like with 3 children:
Staring at this adorable little face at midnight, 2 am, 3 am, 4 am...

He sure is adorable as tired as I was! A few people stopped by and one of them asked what his name was, I turned to Eric and said "what did we name him?" They all agreed that I was just a little sleep deprived.


The girls LOVE their brother, despite a few challenges with Lilli (she has had a tough time adapting, I was a little surprised since she had been through this before) It was all smooth sailing with Carmi.
Carmen giving Lilli a little love!

A little snuggle time with Dad.

Eric rescued this awesome transistor radio from going to the trash at work.


It actually has a pretty decent sound for as old as it is. And it just looks awesome!

1 comment:

MnM said...

Life with three is amazing!

Making a Chain

We've been trying to sell our house in Philadelphia off and on for the past 8 years. Well we finally got an offer last month! With a ...