We enjoyed a really nice drive to Columbus, despite some rain (and then a virtual monsoon the last several hours in Ohio) but we made it! The girls did awesome, Carmen decided she was done and cried the last hour, but I really couldn't blame her. I was impressed they did so well for the first seven hours.
(The return trip was perfect, no crying at all! They DO have that Turnidge traveling blood!)

Carmi with Uncle Paul and Aunt Amanda

Lilli and Grandma Evans

Richard, Janae and Jaylee

Lilli and Jaylee were best friends within ten minutes of arrival! It was cute watching them together, they had such a great time.

Carmi tried to keep up with the girls, but the majority of time she spent just wandering around waiting for someone to hold her. She did get some good snuggle time with Grandma, which is always a winner!

The banister was a hit! (The stairs as well, Lilli and Carmen were quick to start sliding down on their bellies, feet first! I guess it was quicker then walking down, hehe)

So funny!

I had to laugh at Carmi's face

My parents

This one is in order of age

In order of due dates! It turned out quite interesting that Amanda is due first with her first, Janae second with her second, and I'm third with my third!

Bath time!

Eric and I are famous for our love of state highways (and avoiding toll roads!) This was on top of a mountain really close to Chambersburg, PA. The frost was beautiful!

Totally random, but I let Lilli have my extra dough from a pot pie crust, she rolled it out and before I realized what she was doing she had emptied half of a brand new container of salt all over it!
We have also discovered Lilli LOVES trains! Last night we went and picked Eric up at work, and then walked to a hobby shop a few blocks away to get Eric's propeller for his model plane. I was walking with the girls through the store while Eric looked for his stuff. They had quite a few train models, from kids size to really really big. I have never seen her so excited about anything, she ran up and down the aisle saying "a train, a train" "choo choo." On our way back to the car we walked by the train tracks, and as luck would have it a train came by right then. It was so fun to watch her reaction! She talked about it the rest of the night, and even this morning. "Mommie, a train, Choo Choo!!"
3 comments:
That is so fun that you spent thanksgiving with most of your family. That is so fun the things Lilli has been up to.
Glad you had a good holiday! Miss you!
That is so fun you guys are all expecting together!
Post a Comment