Monday, December 20, 2010

Sunday Photos and Such

This time in December is a fun time for our family! I have a cousin who's birthday is the 18th, my Mom and my Sister-in-Law's is on the 19th, and my brother Marvin on the 20th (He turned 16 today, wow..still can't quite figure out where the time went. He has been counting down for quite some time!)...then Eric's Dad on the 27th. Oh yeah, we like December birthdays...:)


Lilli looked all cute in the dress Hermana Aunt Marianne sent from Guatemala!


Last Wednesday night while Eric as at his little class (One of the Proctors that Eric works with does a little night class every few weeks or so, Eric has learned some really interesting things) Lilli came out of her room and kept me company for a few minutes, then she suddenly just disappeared. I thought she had just put herself back to bed. Which I guess was true! About an hour later I went into my room to get ready for bed and there she was. To cute to not get a picture!


And just cause she's so darn cute...
Eric was just saying tonight that he has what he wants, a little tomboy and a little sweet girl..this is very true!

Unfortunately Lilli woke up Sunday morning with enough congestion that they wouldn't have let her into the nursery, so she and Carmen (who had a super runny nose) stayed home from church with Eric. I went and gave my five minute talk for the Sacrament Christmas program and taught my primary class. I've been teaching the 10 year olds the past few weeks, so FUN! And there are only four of them, which is ideal. I just found out a few days ago that they are switching me to the 7-8 year old class with nine kids starting in January. (Two of them are less active, so seven...but that's just sooo many) one of them is autistic, which is not a new thing for me considering my past career. But I am definitely nervous. It's interesting how you can be scared, but at the same time know that they are inspired and it's where you need to be. I suppose there are things I need to learn...right?

No comments:

Making a Chain

We've been trying to sell our house in Philadelphia off and on for the past 8 years. Well we finally got an offer last month! With a ...