
Several months ago Lilli had a scratch on her back when I was helping her get ready for bed. I asked her how she got it and she said she got it from a tiger. She proceeded to say that the tiger was in the coat closet and he was her pet. I thought it was pretty funny.
Fast forward...
The other night she had a couple of scratches on her back (Which I have discovered are because she's had some horribly dry skin and it gets itchy and she scratches it). So I asked her what happened, and she told me the whole tiger story again. Only this time she said the tiger lived in the closet in her room. Every night since then when I'm tucking her in she always says "Is the tiger sleeping?" And she always goes over and closes the closet door so the "tiger can sleep." Too funny!
1 comment:
That is funny, I had to laugh!
Post a Comment