Friday, October 2, 2009

Mexico Independence Day

So our good friend Reina is from Mexico so she had a little party the other day to celebrate Mexico's Independence day, it was so much fun. She has an awesome little yard that is fenced in so Lilli just ran around like crazy. We had these delicious nachos, some fun clothes to play dress up, and of course a pinata. I didn't get a picture of Lilli with the pinata since I was helping her hit it.


Swing away! The kids had a blast with the piƱata. (And a lot of the Mom's had fun helping their kids) :)


Lilli took a few swings with my help, but she definitely enjoyed her sucker more.

Little Senorita! So cute.



Lilli enjoyed playing with all the fun stuff Reina had in her yard.


Yay for dressup!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


This is what I found the other night checking on Lilli. Apparently she can get out of her bed okay in the dark, but she can't quite climb back in. I guess she resigned herself to a night on the floor because she made herself quite the little bed with sheets and clothes!

Carmen Update:


Carmen is my little chubbers! She had her two month appointment this week. She is now a whopping 13 pounds which puts her in the 92nd percentile. She is 24 1/4 inches long for the 96th percentile. This is all new to me, since Lilli was at least 4-5 months old before she weighed that much. Carmen is now out of 0-3 clothes..crazy!

1 comment:

Cassy said...

Comparison: Kaylyn is in the 5% and weighs 11 lbs 1oz at her 4 month check up. And she still doesn't fit in half our our 0-3 month clothes. But I admit, I like little babies! Good luck! Carmen is so cute!!

Making a Chain

We've been trying to sell our house in Philadelphia off and on for the past 8 years. Well we finally got an offer last month! With a ...