My good friend Dayna makes these cute bows, she sent me a big bag of them when Lilli was born and Lilli would just never keep them on. Carmen never even touched hers! I am excited to get the full use of them now!
I actually took this one last week, I thought Lilli looked particularly cute.
This past week was marvelous, beautiful 70 degree weather. We took multiple trips to the park and enjoyed it immensely. I don't think Lilli ever stopped running. Of course I had to keep chasing her because she got tired of the 2-5 playground and wanted to go to the big kids playground. We're hoping for a little more of that weather the next couple of weeks.
Oops-my brain got the better of me and I forgot my attitude of gratitude! Here it is..
I am so grateful for a wonderful, hard working husband! He is a wonderful Father and I don't know what I would do without him, he has made my life so wonderful!
1 comment:
Such a cute idea! I may have to steal it too!
Post a Comment