It started with a hayride...Lilli's attention was all on...
The big loud tractor!
We went on the hayride to the pumpkin patch, where we all got to pick one. They even let Carmen get one, even though I had only paid for 2. What nice people! Sorry no picture, I sat down on the ground to feed Carmen and Lilli went with all the kids and picked out her pumpkin with our great friend Natalie Tolley's help ;)
Cinderella's magical pumpkin (that's what it reminded me of anyway)

Oh no! She's turned into a scarecrow...at least she has a brain!
Lilli and her cute little friends Madeleine and Shania.
Good ol' John Deere
We all went through the corn maze to find the fun slide (which Lilli tried to climb back up after she went down, that's our Lilli for you!)
We didn't actually make it all the way to the pig. I snapped a picture with zoom because I think pigs are so cute!
Lilli LOVED the turkey. Go figure, since I can't stand them! After two years at Snow College in Ephraim UT and experiencing the "evening stink" I can't help it!
Mmmm, nothing like ice cream. Luckily Lilli saw her sandwich in my bag on the hayride and ate it right then, so she had at least eaten her lunch before dessert. Amazing enough she sat her cone down to eat a piece of string cheese from Reina!
Gratitude Attitude:
I am thankful for Open Spaces! Especially after living in the city for the past three years I love farm area even more.
4 comments:
Wasn't it so much fun?! I loved it too! Glad you were there:)
I'm so glad you got to go and have a fun time with your babies and friends! Thank-you for picking up the challenge. :-) I need to be soooo much more grateful than I am. I'm grateful for you! You are a good little mom and and on the ball woman. Thanks for being such a good example to me! ♥ you all.
Thanks for the ride there! It was so much fun! And I know that Madeleine enjoyed your girls' company.
I'll send you the pics that I have of you guys.
Grandpa thinks the picture of Lilli on the tractor is great! We love reading about your adventures.
Post a Comment