Thursday, April 9, 2009

My Silly Girl

Peekaboo!
Lilli loves this particular kitchen cupboard. I keep it empty so she can climb in it and hide. (Yes, she did take off her shirt, sortoff, she was able to pull her arms out the top but couldn't get the rest of it and her pants off so I guess she only made it halfway!)
For awhile I thought she was starting to look like me, when her hair lightened, not the case. She is still a spitting image of the Turnidge family, right down to the super wide jaw, or something like that.

Yep, she's hiding in there! She'll bust out and just start giggling! What a cutie.

Lilli is such a funny little girl, I am always amazed with the things she picks up and the simple things she is entertained by! This week has been super busy for Eric, between two finals and the regular patient/paperwork/lab work load. A couple of days this week Lilli and I went outside to wait for him to get home, Lilli gets so excited about it that now I think she believes if we go outside he will come home. Yesterday was pretty chilly and windy, but she asked to go outside about 3 PM, so we went out and I froze while she played with the river rocks, her little outside car, and of course every other minute looked up the sidewalk yelling "dada." I finally got cold enough that we went in, but not ten minutes later he got home, about an hour early. She was soo excited. This girl loves her Dad!

No comments:

Making a Chain

We've been trying to sell our house in Philadelphia off and on for the past 8 years. Well we finally got an offer last month! With a ...