Nothing is more comfortable then a stash of goldfish
underneath, a sippy cup to hold onto, and a nice jacket!
I have to admit, I'm pretty spoiled to have a little one that loves her nap. I take advantage of this daily and we both have excellent afternoon naps (me-2 hours; her-3). Today we were running errands and didn't start heading home until 12, which is when Lilli usually takes hers. I had taken her jacket off because it was a beautiful, warm day. She got her fill of goldfish, grabbed her jacket, put it on front side and went to sleep. She didn't even wake up when we got home and I carried her to her bed.

A little later...
Lilli absolutely loves stuffed animals, she carries them
around, sleeps with them...
My darling niece Jaylee is turning one this Thursday, we
have been putting a little package together for her. I decided
it was only appropriate that Lilli choose a toy for her to go
along with the little outfit. We headed to the dollar store,
we walked in and immediately Lilli saw the display of stuffed
animals along the front of the store. She raced over there and
grabbed about three teddy bears, she was soo excited!
I let her get one, and she picked out a purple one for her cousin.
4 comments:
Dang ... you are lucky! 3 hour naps for her and 2 hour naps for you! Enjoy that!!
Lilli is so pretty! Sometimes I would LOVE a nap! lol Take all the advantage you can of naps! ♥
aww.. what a cute family you have
Lilli's hair is getting so long!! I also see that you named the baby on your sidebar. Carmen Elizabeth? Are you going to stick to that name? I hope you it's so cute.
Post a Comment