Friday, December 16, 2016

End of Summer Fun

This has been me the past month... I really did forget that I had a blog.
https://tse1.mm.bing.net/th?&id=OIP.M0a6de0ecf20c9cd7b3c0337c557fa493o0&w=243&h=243&c=0&pid=1.9&rs=0&p=0&r=0
 We were travelling this past weekend and I suddenly turned to Eric and said "when was my last blog post published?" About a month ago he replied...ooops. Many apologies to my lovely Mother. (Hugs!)
But maybe I do have a couple of excuses...
1) I have been volunteering in the child care center at our local YMCA...and LOVING it! Cutest kids and most amazing staff ever! It has taken a lot more of my time then expected. Plus to reward me for my time I get to accumulate free babysitting time...so when I have the chance I can drop Nadia off and get in a good workout.
2) Math homework for three kids multiple times a week. I'm getting to be SUCH a pro!(And they are too I hope!)
3) Netflix and laundry. The end.
We got to know a family in our ward really well shortly after moving here. Lucky for us Tim is an amazing photographer and snaps pics of the kids for me at all our ward events. Our ward rented this pool for a primary activity and the kids had a blast. (I also had a heart attack trying to fish our non swimmers out of the water after they went down the slide. More swimming lessons are definitely in order!!)
It was a very fun afternoon that was made even better with the consumption of popsicles!






No comments:

Making a Chain

We've been trying to sell our house in Philadelphia off and on for the past 8 years. Well we finally got an offer last month! With a ...