Monday, June 1, 2015

The One Where Caralee Sews and Nadia Naps Outside

I was outside mowing one morning and this is what happened!
I thought that was SO cute!
Jared got all comfy on the porch swing.
 This is our good friend Makayla. We got to know this amazing family very soon after moving to Missouri. They live just four houses down from us and were also members of our ward.
It's a pretty awesome story how we got to be more then just neighbors. The day Nadia was born I randomly called Janet (the mom) and asked if she might be able to take the kids for the night. She of course said she would be glad to help. We've been close friends ever since. Even though the kids are all much older then mine they get along really well. Jared followed her two boys around like a puppy and Makayla has been like a second Mom to Carmi. Well Makayla was in 5th grade this year and part of our school's show choir. They asked if I would sew her a costume for her performance. I had a blast once I got through being nervous that I wouldn't cut it right!

No comments:

Making a Chain

We've been trying to sell our house in Philadelphia off and on for the past 8 years. Well we finally got an offer last month! With a ...