Last month we took a little trip into Kansas City. I think I mentioned it in a previous post. Anyway at the end of the day as we were making our way back to the car we ran into one of Eric's partners so we sat down to visit with him. The kids got pretty bored and were entertaining themselves with Nadia's umbrella stroller. Lilli sat down in the stroller and had Jared push her around the grass. It was hilarious.
Well after awhile she was pretty tired of waiting so she got paper out of my purse and wrote me this letter. I'm probably going to keep it forever because it made me laugh so hard.
Daer Mom
I want to go home if I dont go home I will diye.
and I am a baby.(that last line was my favorite!!)
Lilli and her BFF (best friend forever) decided to sing for the 1st grade talent show. I printed out the words to the my little pony theme song for them to practice during recess.
Well the day came and her friend got sick :( I was so proud of her for getting up there and singing by herself. She did awesome!
Nadia enjoying the talent show.
Jared got a little antsy after about 15 minutes. I think the kicker was when a little girl was attempting to sing "Holiday" by Madonna. It's already a super long song, and they had an equipment malfunction halfway through and that made it even longer. Gotta love an elementary school talent show right?
I think sometimes she really is a "baby" because after performing she came and sat with us and ended up sitting in the stroller (again) much to the delight of all her classmates...
No comments:
Post a Comment