I had to share these pictures of Nadia, they make me laugh!
Raking leaves was most definitely a family project this year, everyone got a turn..
Of course there were many occurrences of children jumping into the leave pile as well!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Making a Chain
We've been trying to sell our house in Philadelphia off and on for the past 8 years. Well we finally got an offer last month! With a ...
-
I had been worrying for awhile that I wouldn't recognize the contractions when they came, just because all I had experienced before was ...
-
One downer we have discovered to living in an old house is that mice have plenty of places to hide, so they wreak havoc and then disappear a...
-
Well now that my ever growing belly is getting increasingly more challenging to hide I figured I should make an announcement of some kind. ...












1 comment:
you must have some big beautiful trees that make all those piles!
Post a Comment