Monday, January 27, 2014

Our Four Love Children

 Jared's response to me asking him to pose with his tractors...
 How about I sit on them Mom? They are tough like a deere right? oops, I guess what I'm looking for is "runs like a deere" hehe
 Our January has been interesting, it goes something like this:
Monday-Wednesday: 0 degrees
Thursday-Friday- 35 degrees
Saturday and Sunday: 50-60 degrees.
Very nice. (That is until Monday rolls around again)
 Jared is in one of those stages..you know the one where they say no to everything. On this particular day I didn't have any fight in me so he stayed in his jammies until after lunch...
 Our teething queen. Nadia is up to 8 teeth now, and chewing everything like crazy. She wants to be a big girl now I suppose, because she prefers to sit down and eat with the family. I think if she could say more then just Mama, baba, and words of that nature she would say "Mom, I'm a big girl, give me something that requires chewing!"

 Our sweet Carmi. She is the most complementary of all my children, she is the first to thank me for cooking dinner, and tells me all the time that I'm the best Mom ever.


 Nadia discovered these windows a few days ago, she loves them! She is so  quick now that something my heart starts racing while I'm trying to find where she has disappeared to. Most of the time she will disappear into a bedroom and just find something to play with.
Cute. Oh so cute! (Especially those arm rolls!)

No comments:

Making a Chain

We've been trying to sell our house in Philadelphia off and on for the past 8 years. Well we finally got an offer last month! With a ...