Thursday, January 30, 2014

A Tale of Peanut Butter and Jelly

This was to cute not to share!

Mommy, can I tell you a story?
Yes.

Once upon a time there was a little girl named Carmi, and she wanted a peanut butter and jelly. So her Mom started making it and Carmi wanted to help. But Mommie said no, so Carmi went to her room and cried into her pillow. (That's my favorite part!)
Then when she was happy she came out and asked  Mommie if she could spread the jelly. Mommie said YES! So Carmi got to help, and she spread the jelly all by herself. And she put it together with the peanut butter. And then she ate it.
Then everyone lived happily ever after.
The End.



-->
A Story about Jared as told by Carmi

Hello, my name is Jared. I love to play with my toys.
Do you want to taste yummy soup?
No. I want to play with my toys.
Boo hoo, so Jared cried into his pillow, until Jared was happy. So he tasted the soup. And it was yummy. And then he could play with his toys again.


1 comment:

Jeanne Evans said...

Haha...that's hilarious! Carmen and her stories I see. :)

Making a Chain

We've been trying to sell our house in Philadelphia off and on for the past 8 years. Well we finally got an offer last month! With a ...