Anyway, I admit I've been waiting for the day that Jared's antics would lead to some sort of accident...you know, the kind you expect from a boy. Well it finally happened. Jared vs the fireplace.
My parents were able to come and visit for ten days (and help with all the laundry!) Carmi decided that Grandpa really needed about a kazillion stickers all over his face!
It was SO cold while my parents were here. I had put away all the winter coats and we had to break them out again. It snowed and church was cancelled March 24th.
Yeah, pretty much!
Nadia loves to be held. But then again, so do all babies right?!. But she is especially so. I think sometimes she knows she is going to be the youngest and so she's going to have to try extra hard to keep my attention so she's getting all practiced up now!
She LOVES to take her nap in the noisy living room with all the children running around and all sorts of noise. Oh, and she is afraid of the dark! She cries the minute the lights get turned out, so at night we leave the hall light on with the door cracked open and she sleeps a lot better. I might just have to get her a night light!
Ahhhh, we have four kids!!!!!!! No wonder I can't keep up with the laundry! I am also an official "mormon/soccer mom" now I guess. We traded the Jeep for a mini van the day before Nadia was born.
Once Jared got over all the events of the past month...
*His confusion with being shuffled around to other people's houses, and Mom coming home with a new baby.
*His little accident (unfortunately all we had were princess bandaids so he is sporting Rapunzel!)
He is all smiles! He loves Nadia too, he'll sit there and hold her hand.....
Oh and here he is sporting Tiana, the frog princess...hehe
Cute isn't he?
Nadia is very much loved by her siblings. Carmi shared her blanket and the "community caterpillar" here. (Lilli and Carmi take turns taking the caterpillar to bed with them)
Carmi is Pottytrained!!!!!!!!!!YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This was cause for much celebration!
Carmen is such a funny girl. She and Lilli have been sharing a bed, but one day she gathered up a bunch of blankets and made herself a bed in the closet. She said it was "her cave" and has slept there ever since. This was about two weeks ago....
Jared is growing so fast I can hardly keep clothes on him. Notice his cute little belly showing! He finally decided he was ready to do a little talking. He's been a pretty quiet little boy, except for the occasional grunts, etc. noises you would expect from a boy. He has finally decided it would be a good thing to actually speak!
Lilli is such a cute big sister. She loves to hold Nadia.
Nadia is such a cute little girly (that's what Lilli says)

3 comments:
Fun blog and a beautiful family. Meri's new baby is afraid of the dark, too!
Your kids are so cute and funny! Congratulations on your new little cutie!
Kim Fielding
Wow!! They have grown up so much! They are so cute>
Post a Comment