So I told my Mom I would post pictures of Jared in his birthday shorts. So here he is with one of the pairs. (My favorite of course, they looked so cute with the orange shirt )
I didn't get the best picture of him, but that's cause he is BUSY!! This boy is always into something, I can't deny that I'm not upset that he's not walking yet.
We tried this pose, he wouldn't look because he was reaching for a roll of toilet paper...or something.
Yeah...not so good.
He fell down the stairs I think about three times last week. I think it started to sink in for him because today instead of trying to come down by himself he called to me from the top and I came and got him.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Making a Chain
We've been trying to sell our house in Philadelphia off and on for the past 8 years. Well we finally got an offer last month! With a ...
-
I had been worrying for awhile that I wouldn't recognize the contractions when they came, just because all I had experienced before was ...
-
One downer we have discovered to living in an old house is that mice have plenty of places to hide, so they wreak havoc and then disappear a...
-
Well now that my ever growing belly is getting increasingly more challenging to hide I figured I should make an announcement of some kind. ...



No comments:
Post a Comment