Nothing like the love of big sisters! Jared always has plenty of blankets and stuffed animals to snuggle with. Last night I asked Lilli where her pillow was and she said "Jared needed it" sure enough, there it was in his bed!
We love our grocery store!! They have a deal with meat and produce that if you buy 10 lbs or more then it's a lower price. There's 10 lbs of beef, in a garbage bag! Awesome.
There's the little guy.
Dr. Carmi. Actually, it's normally Dr. Lilli. It's a typical thing lately to have Lilli come up to you and ask "are you sick?" and if you say yes she will pretend to give you medicine to "feel better" along with two doses of water to swallow it!
We don't have a kitchen table yet, here is how we eat dinner. It works well for the most part, but I have to keep an eye on things, Carmi especially. This morning I had to clean up a trail of fruit loop colored milk that dripped over the carpet as Carmi attempted to carry her bowl...yikes!
Lilli asked to have her picture taken after bath time one night.
Probably cause I took a picture of Carmi a little earlier and she didn't want to be left out!
Blah!!! Jared LOVES his tongue!
This was his reaction to a camera in the face!
I love this kid!!
I spy with my little eye...he actually did this all by himself, I was impressed.
Avast ye land lubbers...
or is it ahoy ye mateys...
Dar, captain Carmi of the Caribbean... or maybe the Puget sound would be more appropriate... hehe
Last night Lilli put on my apron and informed me that she was Mommy and I was Lilli. She said that I needed to go to sleep downstairs in "Lilli's bed" and that she was going to stay up late. Finally as I was tucking the girls into bed she told me I could be Mommy again.
Apparently on a rare occasion sleep trumps eating for Jared!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Making a Chain
We've been trying to sell our house in Philadelphia off and on for the past 8 years. Well we finally got an offer last month! With a ...
-
I had been worrying for awhile that I wouldn't recognize the contractions when they came, just because all I had experienced before was ...
-
One downer we have discovered to living in an old house is that mice have plenty of places to hide, so they wreak havoc and then disappear a...
-
Well now that my ever growing belly is getting increasingly more challenging to hide I figured I should make an announcement of some kind. ...
















2 comments:
While ALL three of your kids have the most adorable faces, truly the one of Carmi with her pirate garb is the best!!! Love it!
cute kids, and fun photos. It looks like you and the kids have a lot of fun together.
Post a Comment