Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Being Opposed to Clothing...


Carmen has been anti pants for quite some time, during which I have tried to get a progression of pants removal on camera unsuccessfully. Until now!

She doesn't quite realize if she just took of the shoe the pants would come off!

Still trying...

Let's try a little kicking shall we? (I finally gave in after about 15 minutes and helped her get the shoe off)

Boxes are one of the girls most favorite toys..we usually pick up a few every week since we shop at a grocery store where you buy your own bags and boxes are provided for free.


Lilli asked yesterday if she could "wear my blanket" of course I said yes, a little less laundry for me is always a winner! (She eventually decided to get dressed around noon)!

She asked again today, and then around 3 pm went ahead and put her pajamas on. What a funny girl!
Am I really? Strange. Well now if I can just handle the "robbing the cradle" jokes from Eric for the next 4 1/2 months until he turns 31 then I am good to go! ;)

No comments:

Making a Chain

We've been trying to sell our house in Philadelphia off and on for the past 8 years. Well we finally got an offer last month! With a ...