We made it through another couple of days of Eric being gone 13-14 hours a day, if I can make it through the rest of today and tomorrow I think I will have it made. Eric has a little class with his professor tomorrow after work so he won't get home until around 10 PM. It's been hard, but good for me to realize how much he does when he's home.including entertaining the girls!
Yeah, she really is through with her cheese mode....if this is the reaction I get!
The quality isn't the best, but it was so cute I had to share!
Lilli's attention is usually focused on the tv (I'm a bad Mom, I know!) She has been watching Wallace and Gromit: The Curse of the Were-Rabbit several times a day, along with Winnie the Pooh's Grand Adventure..though we're down to a couple of times a week for that one. She has also been enjoying Larry the Cucumber and the Fib from Outer Space....One of these days when I'm over the cold I've had for the last few months and have a little more energy we'll start doing more creative things..yeah
There we go, she finally looked! And smiled too! Yay!
Carmen hasn't been around long enough to get tired of having her picture taken!
I made banana bread the other day, and I was so thrilled that it came out of the pan so well I had to take a picture! I love my tube pan..or bundt pan...or angel food pan...whatever you want to call it :)
1 comment:
Lilli looks soooo cute with those bangs and both your girls have eyes that are mesmerizing! They are going to be heartbreakers!
Post a Comment