The girls and I have been enjoying the fabulous weather with lots of walks and trips to the Zoo. It's been great for me, I got on the scale and was definitely not happy with what I saw. A friend of mine from church started a "Biggest Loser Contest" that Eric and I are participating in. It's just what I need to keep moving and get down to an ideal size before we start thinking about having another baby.
Our little Carmi has discovered the joy of open spaces! She is army crawling like crazy and of course finding all the little scraps that I miss with the vacuum. She is still a super happy little chubby girl. We had her 9 mo well visit today and remarkably she lost a pound, must be all that moving!! She weighs 17 lbs 3 oz, and is 28.15 inches long.
Lilli has progressed so much in her speech the last few weeks, I can actually have somewhat of a conversation with her. She LOVES to be read to, she'll actually sit there and let me read for 10 or 15 minutes. She's a little Dad's girl and is always asking "Daddy home." She loves pancakes and is always asking me to make "cancakes."
Eric is working super hard to get his requirements finished. If things continue to go smoothly he will have everything started by the end of this month and should finish around the beginning of June. We're still showing the house like crazy, we ended up lowering the price to try and get an offer by the end of the month (which is the deadline for the $8,000 tax rebate offer). Whatever happens I know everything will work out. We made the right decision to buy this house and move out to this neighborhood. It's been a great experience.
Eric got his cap and gown yesterday, I made him pose for me! Graduation is only 22 days away! Lavender is actually the official graduation color for a dentist.
Lilli has really enjoyed hiding all my hot pads, I used to have so many, now I'm lucky to find one when I need it!
Does she really look like a boy? I get that all the time.
Check out her six teeth!
Lilli loves "baby"
2 comments:
Nice picture in your graduation gown, Eric! I think the thing about people saying baby girls look like boy's is because when they get Carmen's age and they don't have very long hair they think they are a boy. I used to get that too, and then it seemed like the boy's hair grew faster than the girls.
My 11 month old has been teething, but her teeth have not broken the gums. I hear they may be going back down. She has just taken her first step this week. And she weighs 16 lbs. I get some real dirty looks until they find out her age. How could I give my 6 month old french fries? Or let her go down the slide? Or... But every kid is different--but hearing about Carmen always makes me smile. You guys are awesome. Congrats. You have worked hard--both of you.
Post a Comment