
"It's the gerber baby!" I've been hearing that a lot lately while I'm out and about. Of course her hair is a little crazy the last few days due to our mild heat wave...
We've been trying to sell our house in Philadelphia off and on for the past 8 years. Well we finally got an offer last month! With a ...
5 comments:
I can't get onto Mariann's blog do you know why? Karrie got on once but it keeps telling me that my cookie are disabled when they are not because I can get on everyone's else. Love the picture.
Love ya,
Aunt Linda
Oh my gosh!! She looks exactly like the Gerber baby!! Too cute~
Oh that is too cute! Spitting image.
Carmen is so cute, and her eyes are so blue. I can't wait to hug her in real life. Love Always Mother
Oh my - she is GORGEOUS!
Post a Comment