Monday, September 11, 2017

And Then They Went to School

 August 17th was the first day of school. It began with the general excitement and freakish early rising.

 Riding bikes always gets everyone excited. Jared is in 1st grade, his teacher is Mrs. Schmidt.
 Lillian has Mrs. Patterson for 4th grade.
I should have taken Nadia's picture before I told her she needed to practice a lot more before riding her bike all the way to the school. 
Carmi is in 3rd grade with Mr. Graesser (gray-sir)

1 comment:

The Martins said...

I just can't, imagine them being that old, I keep seeing kindergarten Carmi, 1st grade Lilli and Jared not being in school...I feel so old!! We miss you!

Making a Chain

We've been trying to sell our house in Philadelphia off and on for the past 8 years. Well we finally got an offer last month! With a ...