Monday, September 19, 2016

Evans Family Reunion

It is always fun to get together with family. It's especially great for mine because we all live so far apart. We have to schedule a time once a year that all our calendars can match up. But it never fails that all the cousins pick up where they left off the last time. I love it! (And many thanks to my sister Marianne for being on top of picture taking!!)
Earlier that day we also had a Nelson Family Reunion (I didn't take pictures :( ) I do love getting together with all my cousins on my Mom's side though!



Jaylee, Carmi and Lilli are always excited to see each other.







Jared, Glenn, and Teancum are all the same age. They love playing together!

Nadia and Kayla sharing a moment.



I don't think many couples can match our level of silliness! It hasn't even begun to calm down after 11 years of marriage!



No comments:

Making a Chain

We've been trying to sell our house in Philadelphia off and on for the past 8 years. Well we finally got an offer last month! With a ...