Monday, April 25, 2016

A Not-So Little Guy

I almost feel like this is a birthday post. Except his birthday isn't for a few more weeks.
Anyway, so almost five very short years ago Jared was born. He's just been a terrific kid this whole time. I do love all my children, they are each unique and have added a lot of happiness to my life.

But this boy was sent here especially for his Mom.

Every time I think about sending him to kindergarten this year I want to cry. What am I going to do without him during the day?
Anyway I keep telling him I want to keep him with me forever and he always replies that he's going to school (but that he will come back). How cute is that?

No comments:

Making a Chain

We've been trying to sell our house in Philadelphia off and on for the past 8 years. Well we finally got an offer last month! With a ...