Lilli (rather impatiently) waiting at The Melting Pot. Mmm, the fondue was amazing!
Friday, January 15, 2016
Lilli at Sealife Aquarium
So I am one of those Mom's that just feels panic at the thought of planning and executing a birthday party. We told the kids we would have a birthday party for them each when they turned 8 and then 12. Well Lilli turned 8 and I resorted to begging and asked her instead of a party if she would like a date with Mom and Dad to the Sealife Aquarium. She has been wanted to go for a long time to see the sea turtle there.
Well she agreed much to my relief and so we went.
We walked through three times, and the third time was the charm because Gertrude the sea turtle came down and we got to see her up close. It was pretty awesome. She was rescued in Florida when the blade of a boat cut off one of her flippers.
Lilli (rather impatiently) waiting at The Melting Pot. Mmm, the fondue was amazing!
Lilli (rather impatiently) waiting at The Melting Pot. Mmm, the fondue was amazing!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Making a Chain
We've been trying to sell our house in Philadelphia off and on for the past 8 years. Well we finally got an offer last month! With a ...
-
I had been worrying for awhile that I wouldn't recognize the contractions when they came, just because all I had experienced before was ...
-
One downer we have discovered to living in an old house is that mice have plenty of places to hide, so they wreak havoc and then disappear a...
-
Well now that my ever growing belly is getting increasingly more challenging to hide I figured I should make an announcement of some kind. ...


















No comments:
Post a Comment