Monday, January 12, 2015

Jesus Wants Me for a Sunbeam


I've been in the nursery at church for over a year now, (for kids 18 months to 3) it's been fun to be in there with Jared and Nadia. The past few weeks the soon to be Sunbeams have been able to go into Primary for singing time.
I was a little worried how Jared would handle not being with me and all. Well I had nothing to worry about, it fact, he loved primary so much he didn't want to come back. Last week they had to bribe him to get him to return to nursery. Yesterday I took him to the rest room, and the minute we got into the hall he headed for primary, refusing to go back to nursery. It was pretty hard to get him to come with me. Just two more weeks and he will have his wish to be in primary all the time!

1 comment:

Jeanne Evans said...

So do you have 2 callings then? Since don't you play the Organ too? :)

Making a Chain

We've been trying to sell our house in Philadelphia off and on for the past 8 years. Well we finally got an offer last month! With a ...