Friday, May 16, 2014

A Fun Adventure (and some Popcorn Shirts)

I had been intending to walk down to Walgreens and get the popcorn shirts they had on sale, so I decided today would be the day. Well we went a little sooner then expected because Lilli raced out the door without her sweater, expecting another toasty day. Well it was freezing cold (well maybe not, but 50 is quite a bit cooler then 75!) but it was to late to grab it because the bus was coming.

So I got everyone ready for the day. Then piled all three kids into the red wagon  and walked over to the school. Then I thought, hey, we're out, might as well go and get those popcorn shirts. So we did. It was quite the walk, but fun! We rewarded ourselves for our long walk with a bag of pretzel M&M's.

Jared and Carmi modeling these fun shirts!!






No comments:

Making a Chain

We've been trying to sell our house in Philadelphia off and on for the past 8 years. Well we finally got an offer last month! With a ...