I have to laugh at some of the rationale of little kids. Especially Carmen.
Carmi was very excited after looking at pictures of some of her cousins. She couldn't stop talking about cousins all day. That night when I was helping her brush her teeth she said "Mommie, I'm so happy you're my cousin"
Another conversation:
"Mommie, I wish Lilli was my sister, I really want her to be my sister.
But she IS your sister.
No, she can't be my sister because she doesn't have blue eyes. Nadia has blue eyes, she's my sister. You're my Mommie because you have blue eyes.
Yeah, I had to clear that one up pretty quick!
Carmi has this little song she sings, I'm not quite sure where she got it but the words go something like this:
We love you, yes we do, oh we love.....YOU! That's what she was singing to Nadia in this picture. (Well she says the baby doll was doing the singing)
This was Nadia's reaction to the singing.
Carmi and the baby doll soloist...



No comments:
Post a Comment