Monday, December 30, 2013

Christmas Pics (Even though they don't really look like it!)

 I really dropped the ball taking pictures this month. This ended up being the only picture of our tree that we got!
 Nadia loves playing with the girls!
 I think at one point she got twisted up in the boa though, and then it wasn't quite so much fun...
 Christmas morning, I thought it was adorable that Jared wanted breakfast with the new John Deere...
 A chicka chicka boom boom floor puzzle.
 We always have cinnamon rolls for breakfast on Christmas. Unfortunately we had a small catastrophe when Jared turned up the oven temperature while they were baking. Luckily it wasn't anything that couldn't be fixed with a lot of cream cheese frosting!
 Jared is my best kitchen helper ever! He never gets bored halfway through and leaves!
 At one point Jared thought the paint water was something edible...don't worry, he only got a small taste...
 Nadia loves standing under the kitchen table, I think it's just her size!
 Lilli LOVES art, and she is very good at it. She's concentrating like crazy here!
 Carmi and her crayons...

 And that was the end of pics they didn't know I was taking...

 Nadia helping Jared put dishes away.

Lilli is an AWESOME little helper. She sat under the kitchen table with Nadia the other night giving her a snack while I made dinner.

No comments:

Making a Chain

We've been trying to sell our house in Philadelphia off and on for the past 8 years. Well we finally got an offer last month! With a ...