Lilli had her "Fall Party" at school, we had our ward trunk or treat, the school had a trunk or treat, and then Eric took the kids trick or treating.
Last year we had a lot of trick or treaters and I ran out of candy, so I really stocked up this year...and we got two. Yeah. TWO. That was not a good thing! I really should have sent it all to work with Eric but I suppose I was to busy sorting out all the Milky Ways and didn't want to give up such a large amount of chocolate...hehe
Carmi was a fairy. She said she was Tinkerbell...
Lilli was also a fairy. Periwinkle to be exact (the girls LOVE Secret of the Wings)
Nadia was a poodle. She won Cutest Baby in Costume at our ward party.
Cutest pumpkin ever! Jared was a little confused at the start of all the "candy collecting" but it didn't take long for him to realize how much he loved getting candy!
She is on the move! Nadia is everywhere and into everything. She took a nasty fall down the stairs last week, an apparent rite of passage for all our kids! Luckily she just ended up with a bloody nose and a little rug burn on her head. Better then chipped and dead teeth like Carmi and Jared!
Jared is still a sneaky ninja. He is still getting into the fridge, but lately his favorite has been pouring out my bottles of spices, the most recent victim was the marjoram...he loves to vacuum, he only needs to hear the word and he runs and grabs it. Not an easy feat, since we have a super heavy vacuum.
Carmi is still as cute as ever. Today she came up to me and asked if we could make cookies, I asked her what kind and she said "chocolate cookies!" She still loves Nadia very much and gives us all lots of kisses and hugs.
One Sunday morning Jared got up while I was in the shower. He went in and got himself a muffin, went and laid in his bed to eat it. He is so funny! (I also love how he sleeps with his tractor!)
At school at the end of the day they give stamps on the hand. 2 if you had a great day, 1 if you had a few challenges, and none if you had a terrible day. Lilli comes home a lot with just 1, they have a couple of class clowns and Lilli laughs at them when they misbehave. She also talks a lot when she should be doing her work.
Don't you just love the toes sticking out of the afghan?!
Jared loves the vacuum extensions!



















No comments:
Post a Comment