So with all the rain/snow/sleet/you name it we've had over the last few months that back yard has become a very interesting place to play. (At one point we had standing water in one spot which Jared may or may not have used to soak his pretzels, and eat them! lol)
Well one evening right before bath time the girls decided to have some fun. They called to me and Lilli said "we are the mud people; we play in the mud all day long!"
Maybe it was just the way she said it, but I was barely able to control myself until I could get out of the room where they wouldn't see me laughing.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Making a Chain
We've been trying to sell our house in Philadelphia off and on for the past 8 years. Well we finally got an offer last month! With a ...
-
We went to the Agate Fossil beds national monument. It was very windy.(Of course it didn't bother Jared at all! #baldyboy) ...
-
I had been worrying for awhile that I wouldn't recognize the contractions when they came, just because all I had experienced before was ...
-
One downer we have discovered to living in an old house is that mice have plenty of places to hide, so they wreak havoc and then disappear a...





1 comment:
They make cute little mud people.
Post a Comment