Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Thanksgiving...and other Cuteness

We headed for Spokane Thursday morning.

Snoqualmie Pass was gorgeous (and I have to admit, even more beautiful since it's two hours away!!!)
As long as this isn't in my backyard I love it!
We saw a few interesting things in Spokane, some so small we nearly missed them...
Like the "Occupy Spokane" camp! It was so small I snapped about 5 pictures as we were driving by and this was all I got! I think there were about 5 tents up.
Oh and it wasn't even in downtown! More like North Spokane.
oop, blink and you miss it! hehe
Jared snuggled with Grandma
The girls and Aunt Holly. (They loved running away from her as she tickled them)
Yeah that's me, death warmed over...haha That's how I look at around 8 in the morning when Jared has gotten up two or three times during the night.

It was nice to spend a few days with Eric's family.  We didn't get a lot of pictures because our camera needs a new battery and only takes about 8 pictures at a time before it dies and I forgot the charger... I'll post more as I get them from other people who took pictures for us!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Jared is an interesting little guy. He doesn't have a lot of interest in rolling, he's rolled over only about 3 times. But he is starting to do a scoot/army crawl sort of thing.









It's so fun to watch the kids together!

1 comment:

Angela said...

Happy Thanksgiving! Looks like a fun one! And I agree with you- the snow is beautiful and so fun to see (from a distance. :) Jared is growing up so much I can't believe it!

Making a Chain

We've been trying to sell our house in Philadelphia off and on for the past 8 years. Well we finally got an offer last month! With a ...