Saturday morning Eric and Lilli went out on a little hike to look for deer antlers that had been shed. They didn't find any, but unfortunately brought back a couple of deer ticks with them. One was found crawling on Lilli's backpack, and the other had attached itself behind Lilli's ear...ouch! Luckily we got the nasty critter out in one piece.







Nature played a cruel April fools joke on us. Luckily it was all melted by 11 or 12 a.m. on the 1st. But made up for it yesterday with a fabulous temperature of about 77. It was SO nice!

Eric inherited his Mom's guitar. We were talking about it the other day and we decided if any of our children get attached to the guitar and want to take it away with them to college then they must attend Utah State. Janette bought this guitar in Logan, UT while attending USU. Of course I hope that at least one of our children will want to go to Logan whether or not they take the guitar. ;)

I cleaned out an old planner of all the information I needed. Lilli spent the rest of the afternoon writing in it.

Carmen finished off Lilli's sunbeam crown she got her first day...
I had to add this adorable picture of the girls with cousin Glenn. SO cute! You can tell they are cousins, but we'll see what the next year brings. Glenn is starting to favor his Dad more and more...

Finally had ultra sound #2. This baby DID NOT want to be seen! He/She had a leg positioned at just the wrong spot. So we have no definite word on what it is. Lilli keeps telling me it's a boy, and I have the same suspicions myself. But hey, we'll know for sure sometime in the next month....

Carmen enjoys looking at all sorts of academia...a dental journal in this case.

Unfortunately she kept dropping the rather large publication...

lol, I love these girls!!!!
2 comments:
Just love your blog layout and text font!
Also, your girls are so adorable. Their eyes - so different - are so beautiful. And Lilli looks so grown up!
As for baby #3 not showing parts - you sound very at peace with it - not knowing drives me crazy! At least the blessing is that no matter what gender, you know s/he is healthy! Hugs!!!
Karla did not incline to show us either, but we really didn't want to know. Congrats on the new pregnancy. I wish you could have know Janette. I think you too would have gotten along great. My mom still misses her at times. How fun to have such a tangable memory of her though. Love you guys. Can't wait to see you out West again!!
Post a Comment