Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Pictures..in no specific order...


View out my living room and kitchen windows (gotta love the third floor!)

Same view a week later! I LOVE fall colors!



Checking out Dr. Seuss...

Carmi's current favorite pastime (lucky for me she got tired of hauling all the cans out, so now she just sits in there with them!) The cupboard under the sink is enormous, both girls can fit in there, and shut the doors with all the stuff I have stored under there.



She just got a BUNCH of new teeth, hence all the drool...

My silly Lilli!

Another triumph with the bundt pan! This pumpkin bread was awesome! It got us through our move...

packing...

The girls had a blast with all the boxes.

For the longest time I had a phone book under the table (the Philadelphia phone book is one of the most poorly designed I have ever seen! It was unusable!) anyway every once in a while Carmi would get under there and rip out a few pages...well during all my packing Lilli discovered it and went to town! By the time she was done ripping out about 3/4 of the phone book she was completely black!

Black feet..

Black hands...

Oh yeah, we know how to have fun at our house :)

Totally random, but we eat a lot of waffles and pancakes at our house (from scratch! check out the Pancakes here and Waffles here ) Anyway I had to take a picture of this perfectly square final little bit of batter that just happened to make a perfect square! That one would sure confuse the laws of probability! (I didn't even try to get it that way) :)

2 comments:

Cassy said...

It looks like fun. They'd fit right in here. I can't believe how big they are getting. Then Todd said "Have you seen our girls?" They have gotten big.

Amy Ritter said...

Your girls are getting SO big. No longer babies are they

Making a Chain

We've been trying to sell our house in Philadelphia off and on for the past 8 years. Well we finally got an offer last month! With a ...