Friday, July 9, 2010

All About Food...


Mmm, spaghetti

It's been one of Lilli's favorite foods since she was a baby!

Apparently you can do a little face painting with it as well.

Speaking of food we love...on Walnut Lane and Henry Ave in Roxborough...

Ahhhh, awesome Cheesesteaks!

I decided that I was tired of taking apart the saucer to clean it up after every meal so I pulled Lilli's old high chair up from the basement. It has been sitting down there for a year so it wasn't a pretty sight, for some reason things get extremely dusty and nasty sitting in a humid basement with whitewash over the dirt walls...imagine! Luckily it cleaned up well.


Just a little eating in private...

Or was she eating? This girl is like any 2 year old, hiding when she's into some sort of mischief!

2 comments:

Peggy A.N. Evans said...

I love the pictures! They made me laugh, and brought back some memories.

Kim said...

I love the spaghetti pictures. Food + babies = extreme messiness.

Making a Chain

We've been trying to sell our house in Philadelphia off and on for the past 8 years. Well we finally got an offer last month! With a ...