Ronald Nelson Evans
April 27, 1992-May 22, 2010

June 2, 2007

April 27, 2010

Jeanne and Nelson May 19, 2010. Jeanne had been set apart as a missionary and was leaving for the MTC.
My Parents, Richard and Janae and Jaylee Wilkinson, Me, Amanda and Marvin.
There was a peace at the Mortuary that I can't describe.
Nelson was only his final project away from becoming and Eagle Scout.
Nelson's name was read at Seminary Graduation the day after he died.
His boots and a horseshoe he liked.
Richard, Janae, Jaylee, My parents, Amanda and Marvin.
Well it's hard to say goodbye and let go. And it's hard to see it end. When the memories we have made may never happen again. But it's harder for time to ever erase, the together times we've shared. So when we're apart remember, all the love we've shared together and for all this love thank the Lord above who showed us the way...
That we can be together forever someday. We will be together forever someday.
2 comments:
I'm so sorry for your loss, I'm glad you were able to be there with your family for his funeral & that you felt peace through it all:)love ya girl:)
Caralee, I'm so sorry you had to go through this exsperience. Here I was feeling sorry for myself and you must have went through something awful. I pray that your pain lessens day by day. I'm so inspired by your faith.
Post a Comment