Sunday, May 30, 2010
My Shepherd Will Supply my Need
The ward choir sang this at Nelson's funeral. It was absolutely beautiful. I am so grateful that our Savior Jesus Christ has made it possible for us to be an eternal family. The overwhelming peace I've felt the last few days has overshadowed the pain and sadness of losing my brother in this mortal life. I've felt Nelson's presence and the presence of many other loved ones that have passed on before. The gospel is true and I am privileged to be a part of it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Making a Chain
We've been trying to sell our house in Philadelphia off and on for the past 8 years. Well we finally got an offer last month! With a ...
-
I had been worrying for awhile that I wouldn't recognize the contractions when they came, just because all I had experienced before was ...
-
One downer we have discovered to living in an old house is that mice have plenty of places to hide, so they wreak havoc and then disappear a...
-
Well now that my ever growing belly is getting increasingly more challenging to hide I figured I should make an announcement of some kind. ...
4 comments:
That is a beautiful song. I hope your week was filled with wonderful memories. I am glad you were able to go home and see family. I love you! I hope all is well. I will call this week once things calm back down for you.
A most beautiful song with such a great message. I'm so glad that you were able to go home and be with your family for a little time. I'm sure your parents were glad to have you there. We send our love to all of you.
I am glad to hear it. I pray you continue to feel the Lord's peace.
Thankyou for your testimony. We love you and our prayers are with you and your family.
Post a Comment