Monday, January 25, 2010

Turnidge Fam Goings On

We haven't had a whole lot going on, hence the lack of postings. Eric is plugging away to finish his requirements by May, I've been trying (and not always succeeding) to keep my little toddler busy and out of things. Carmen has really gotten a lot stronger, she now enjoys her time in the exersaucer when a month ago she hated it.
Today was Pass Match day, we found out Eric didn't get the residency program in Salt Lake. We're a little disappointed, I would have liked to be close to my parents for a year. But I'm sure things will still work out and and we will end up where we need to be. Originally we had decided to just job hunt if we didn't get it, but we both feel strongly about the residency and there are actually quite a few programs with spots still available so we decided to reapply.


Hangin' out in the exersaucer.


We got this leotard from a friend of mine and Lilli loves wearing it around. Hmm, maybe we can get her into ballet lessons later on, this girl definately needs to something to help channel her energy!

Haha, this is what happens when Carmen drops her toy and I don't retrieve it for her immediately. Nothing like tasty bike handles!

5 comments:

Alissa said...

That's too bad about SLC, but I'm sure he'll get in somewhere! Carmen just melts my heart! such a cute baby!

Lewaina@cliffsideranch said...

SOOOOOO Sad about SLC!!!!
I was hoping you would get to be close. Where will you re-apply?
I can't believe how big Carmen is getting! How fun it will be to see you and the girls when you come home for M. farewell.
Enjoy your day.

Jeanne Evans said...

That is really sad about Salt Lake, although I wouldn't be around due to you know what...:)

nathalia said...

I'm sure you'll end up where the Lord wants you and some place great to boot! Your girls are too adorable.

MaryAnn said...

Oh no!!! I might be more disappointed than you are. I hope wherever you are, it won't be too far to visit. Hey! Maybe that means you can apply to residencies in Philly! :) I know how you just can't get enough of this place. haha.

Making a Chain

We've been trying to sell our house in Philadelphia off and on for the past 8 years. Well we finally got an offer last month! With a ...