Well originally the contest was supposed to be two years. But I got really tired of my hair and asked if we could stop after a year. I got a trim so she won...I think. We didn't really measure. Her reward was a Happy Meal, and she was delighted to get a pair of Goulia glasses from Monster High.
Monday, February 15, 2016
A Little Bit of Hair
Lilli decided she wanted to grow her hair out. She asked me last year if I wanted to have a contest with her.
Well originally the contest was supposed to be two years. But I got really tired of my hair and asked if we could stop after a year. I got a trim so she won...I think. We didn't really measure. Her reward was a Happy Meal, and she was delighted to get a pair of Goulia glasses from Monster High.
Well originally the contest was supposed to be two years. But I got really tired of my hair and asked if we could stop after a year. I got a trim so she won...I think. We didn't really measure. Her reward was a Happy Meal, and she was delighted to get a pair of Goulia glasses from Monster High.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Making a Chain
We've been trying to sell our house in Philadelphia off and on for the past 8 years. Well we finally got an offer last month! With a ...
-
I had been worrying for awhile that I wouldn't recognize the contractions when they came, just because all I had experienced before was ...
-
One downer we have discovered to living in an old house is that mice have plenty of places to hide, so they wreak havoc and then disappear a...
-
Well now that my ever growing belly is getting increasingly more challenging to hide I figured I should make an announcement of some kind. ...

No comments:
Post a Comment