Carmi turned 4!! She asked for Strawberry shortcake (with blueberries). At the time I bought the strawberries I knew there was a shortage but didn't realize that would be the last time I bought them this summer. Our sweet Carmi LOVES strawberries with all her heart so I was happy we could get them for her.
Carmi is such a sweet girl, we're so happy she's part of our family.
Carmi and Nadia are definitely kindred spirits.
Couldn't resist her little toe!
I was at the store with Nadia the other day and these ladies told me to be sure to take pictures of her feet. It was pretty random, but then I have always enjoyed pictures of little baby feet so I decided to have a little Nadia photo shoot. (Thanks to Aunt Holly for the gorgeous handmade blanket!)
Since Carmi is now old enough for a booster seat we decided to get Lilli a new one. She was very excited!
Our solemn little guy, but there is definitely a hint of silliness too, it just doesn't show up in pictures.
Aunt Holly Turnidge came for a visit for a week from Washington. (Good times were had, unfortunately not documented though :() One morning Lilli asked Aunt Holly for a haircut, and after she was done Carmi asked for one as well. They both turned out super cute!
For Eric's birthday we decided to try something new. So I made a Lime Cake with Cream Cheese Lime Frosting. It was SO.Good. (I may or may not have eaten leftover frosting with a spoon)
Happy 33rd Eric! Now for the next 7 months I am not a cougar/cradle robber. Tehehe.
Eric and I spicing up our facebook profile picture. We have way to much fun sometimes.


























2 comments:
Such adorable pictures! Your family is beautiful! Lilly's hair is darling! Hugs to you my friend!
I think it is kind of funny that I was there for so many of those pictures yet we never took the time to take one with me and the kiddos have to change that the next time I visit you guys
Post a Comment