Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Little Things I Want to Remember


Recently Lilli's reply when I ask her if she can do something is "sure"

Carmen had a really bad cold this past Sunday so we couldn't take her to nursery. She wouldn't be happy for her Dad so I took her to primary with me. She loved singing and sharing time, and was a total hit in my class. I normally have two boys and five girls in my class but one of the boys wasn't there. Carmi took a huge liking to the one little boy, she kept trying to climb into his lap and sat there just looking at him. The girls were all giggling and said that Carmi had a crush on him (It sure looked that way). She totally sucked up all the attention from the kids. I always feel a little bad because Lilli is a HUGE attention seeker and Carmi asks for so little that she doesn't get as much as she probably needs. This was so fun for her.
Carmi's favorite word lately is "snack," she is a food lover that's for sure. She also loves "na-nuh" (I realized after awhile that she uses na-nuh to refer to all fruit)

Lilli was doing this for a couple of days. I think Sunday was the end though because after managing to squeeze into six, yes, six different dresses, pajamas, etc. she had a very difficult time getting them all off!

Tried to get a better face expression...no such luck, I guess this is her look of pure concentration!

Attempt to get a picture of Carmi in her little pink dress.

If she looks a little bulky she probably is...I wonder how many layers were on in this particular picture!

This one was to good to not include!

1 comment:

Lewaina@cliffsideranch said...

How are you all doing? Is your winter STILL winter? Or do you have a tiny bit of spring?
The girls are so cute. There are soooo many things about my kids that I was sure I would never forget. I did. :-(
We should all get our blogs made into blog books, then we would have coolie reminders.
Lilli is so busy. Reminds me of her mom! lol
Carmi'a such a cutie it's no wonder you primary class loved her! Wow Lilli's hair is getting long!
Take care

Making a Chain

We've been trying to sell our house in Philadelphia off and on for the past 8 years. Well we finally got an offer last month! With a ...