Monday, June 29, 2009

From Pride and Prejudice...to the Zoo!

This past weekend we went to a wedding for one of Eric's classmates. Unfortunately I forgot the camera so these pictures I found online don't do a lot of justice. But this house was absolutely gorgeous. It felt like we stepped right into Pride and Prejudice! We had a fabulous time.



The main hallway in the Cairnwood Mansion.


The grounds were gorgeous, and the rain was nice and waited until we were all inside to start!


The Mcneil Avian center just opened at the zoo so we went to check it out. It was pretty awesome. In one of the rooms the birds just fly free, unfortunately that means they poo wherever they want. All the employees working there carry around wet wipes for those unfortunate visitors!


I think Eric and I were more into this particular visit then Lilli was.
(check out that hair, it gets lighter all the time..we may end up with a fair haired child on our hands!)

Don't look at me to close! I'm not exactly looking my best these days.


This little green bird right behind Lilli was pretty cute.

You can't end an enjoyable saturday without a delicious slurpee! It totally hit the spot.


Yay, I have only 3 1/2 weeks to go! At my last appointment the doctor was saying we should cross our fingers that Carmen will come early. We're hoping for week 38-39..I guess we'll see.

No comments:

Making a Chain

We've been trying to sell our house in Philadelphia off and on for the past 8 years. Well we finally got an offer last month! With a ...